:Terms and accessibility statement
La Finca Hotels, B&Bs and Guest Houses make the most of their efforts and invest many resources in order to provide all their customers with an equal, respectable, accessible and professional service. In accordance with the Law of Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities, 1998 – 1998 and the regulations established pursuant to it, many efforts and resources are invested in making the necessary accessibility adjustments that will result in a person with a disability being able to receive the services provided to all guests, independently and equally.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and older people to surf with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all other surfers, about 20 to 25 percent of the population encounter difficulties using the Internet and may benefit from more accessible Internet content, according to a study conducted in 2003 by the Microsoft company .
La Finca Hotels, B&Bs and Guest Houses believe in and work for equal opportunities in the Internet space for people with various disabilities and people who use assistive technology to use a computer.
The Internet arena is a platform for expression and self-representation, it serves us as a social and political arena. We buy and sell, work and are exposed through it today more than before.
And as such there is an obligation to allow the public an enjoyable and easy surfing experience as possible.
We invest a lot of resources to make this website accessible in order to enable the surfing experience for the entire population and people with disabilities in particular.
The motto that leads us is human dignity and freedom, as this is a cornerstone of Israeli society because we all have equal rights and are equal in essence.
Using the accessibility component:
The enable accessibility plugin is embedded on this website, which helps make the website accessible to people with disabilities.
Menu user guide:
1. The site adjustment button and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for people with disabilities
2. Button to enable navigation using the keyboard keys between the links on the website
3. The button to disable the flashing and/or moving elements on the screen
4. Button to enable black and white monochrome mode for the color blind
5. Sepia button (brown shade)
6. High contrast change button
7. Black and yellow button
8. Color inversion button
9. A button that clearly highlights all the title tags that appear on the site
10. A button that clearly highlights all the links that appear on the site
11. A button that displays the alternative description of all the images that appear on the website on mouseover
12. A button that displays a permanent description of the photos on the site
13. Button to cancel the use of a legible font
14. Button to increase the font size on the site
15. The button to reduce the font size on the site
16. Button to increase the entire display to about 200%
17. Button to reduce the entire display to about 70%
18. Mouse cursor increase button
19. Button to increase the mouse pointer and change its color to black
20. Website reading status button
21. Button showing the accessibility statement
22. Reset button that cancels accessibility
23. Send accessibility feedback button
24. Button to change the language of the bar and the accessibility statement accordingly
The accessibility bar has 2 types of magnification for your convenience, but if you want to enlarge the letters even more, you can use the following keyboard functions:
1. The Esc key will open and close the accessibility bar
2. The Ctrl + key will increase the text on the website
3. Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
4. The Ctrl 0 key will return the site to its original size
5. Space key (SPACE) will take the site down.
6. The F11 key will enlarge the screen to full size – another press will reduce it back.
For the avoidance of doubt:
We are committed to making our sites accessible to all people, able-bodied and disabled.
On this site you can find the technology that suits your needs.
This site is a site usable by the entire population for the most part and with maximum effort..
You may find elements that are not accessible because they have not yet been accessed or no suitable technology has been found, and we guarantee that every effort is made to improve and make it accessible at a high level and without compromise.
If you encountered difficulty browsing the site and viewing our content, we apologize and would be very happy if you would bring this to our attention to our accessibility coordinator Matan 0509980580
We, Finca Hotel Company at 515835965, consider accessibility to all types of populations of utmost importance, both in the physical business location and on the website. The purpose of making the site accessible is to make it easier for people with disabilities, and to allow them to browse the site more easily and comfortably. The website was developed in accordance with the accessibility instructions for AA compatibility level.
Actions performed on the website www.LAFINCA.co.il
1. The site was built in a responsive manner to adapt to different sizes of screens.
2. Compatibility with popular browsers in the latest versions: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
3. A uniform structure was maintained on the internal website pages, simple navigation means with support for keyboard navigation and ALT alternatives for the graphic elements.
4. The contents were written in simple and clear language while maintaining headings at levels A1…A6, paragraphs, lists and informative links.
5. Option to change the display size using CTRL and the + – keys or the mouse wheel.
6. Option to change the color contrast.
Physical accessibility arrangements in the business, hotels and guesthouses: (no reception desk)
Finca Hotel, Finca Boutique, Helios Boutique – no reception
Finca Hotel – Smilansky Street (4 accommodation units)
1. Handicapped parking – there is on the adjacent street (Hagana)
2. There are accessible seats
Helios-Trumpeldor (4 units)
Accessible parking on the street
There are accessible seats
La Finca Boutique: (4 accommodation units)
Accessible parking in the adjacent street
There is a lamb at the entrance
There are accessible seats in the courtyard shared with the accommodation units
Much effort has been invested in making the website pages accessible, but it is possible that pages/contents that are not accessible will be discovered. For any problem, comment, or question, you can contact our accessibility coordinator:
By the following means: Bozaneh Matan – email@example.com – 0509980580
Finca Hotel Ltd., PO Box 515835965 from 52 Smilansky St. Beer Sheva
, company phone: 0504909970
Hereinafter ("the company") is the legal operator and owner of the site.
Website address :
B. The purpose of the website, through the regulations detailed below, is to provide the company's customers with information about the company, about the roads